Important elements of the governing board’ s agenda for areas of improvement in core functions
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe the five (5) important elements of the governing board’ s agenda for areas of improvement in core functions.
2. Many organizations now use a balanced scorecard or multiple dimensions of performance measurement, such as productivity, profit, market trends, quality, patient satisfaction, and worker satisfaction. Describe three (3) key performance dimensions (other than those mentioned here) and include specific measures that Religious Health Care could use to improve overall institutional performance.
3. Determine the performance measures Religious Health Care could use to evaluate nursing staff performance in its Emergency Room. Explain the rationale for each performance measure.
4. Suggest the steps that should be taken next by Religious Health Care to get better at managing specific patient groups. Explain the rationale for each step.
5. Decide what strategies Religious Health Care could implement to enhance its public image and increase market share. Explain the rationale for each strategy.
6. Describe two (2) technology-based data-collection strategies that Religious Health Care could use to conduct an internal management audit.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Explain how public policy has shaped the development of the U.S. healthcare system.
• Examine how healthcare management concepts and theories are applied to critical issues in healthcare organizations.
• Analyze the critical management issues, purpose, functions, and performance measures of different departments within healthcare organizations.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization management.
• Write clearly and concisely about health services organization management using proper writing mechanics.